Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: How often are you guys online.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member nextspielberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2001
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Despin, what's your MSN screen name?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kathy S's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2001
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    every now and again. I'm producing a short war film so I don't have loads of time, but I ususallycheck this board when I check my emails. What is everyone else doing?

    Kathy

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member deanl's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2000
    Posts
    1,082
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oops oops oops
    Last edited by deanl; June 30th, 2013 at 07:35 PM.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Thousanth's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2001
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lets see, I'm on everyday all the time...

    ------------------
    Thousanth
    THOUSANTH ENTERTAINMENT
    AND PRODUCTIONS.
    "A good director elevates his film above all limitations placed on it...above its genre, script, acting and production. A good director IS the film."

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Edin's Vampire's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ooooooh Skin's got a life:P:P
    Just kidding!

    I'm on in bursts then I sod off for a couple of weeks.
    An MSN group chat sounds cool, but not as cool as group sex with sex starved swedish nymphets.
    Good idea though.

    ------------------
    Peace, Respect & Humility
    Edin's Vampire

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Generic Skinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2001
    Posts
    1,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah reading it again that came out kinda snobby...so Generic Skinhead would like to take this oppurtunity to apologise for any offenc or distress as a direct result of the afforemetioned comment. And my hangover is gone...Joy!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Thousanth's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2001
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    On that note as if anyone cares but my MSN is [email protected] and my Yahoo is thousanthentertainments or sca_soontir181. I got mad at the s on AOL a few months ago and can't return for a few months...oh well I never like them anyway

    ------------------
    Thousanth
    THOUSANTH ENTERTAINMENT
    AND PRODUCTIONS.
    "A good director elevates his film above all limitations placed on it...above its genre, script, acting and production. A good director IS the film."

  8. #8
    Senior Hostboard Member deanl's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2000
    Posts
    1,082
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was just wondering how often you guys are online. When ever Im at my computer writing (which lately has been about 6 hours a day) Im online just so every now and again I can check things out research stuff strait away. Plus with AOL IM and MSN IM I have quite a few people I chat to while Im writng. So I was just wondering how often you guys come online. If your like me how about we all get AOL IM or MSN so we can chat live. I think it would be cool to chat about stuff thats going on on the forum.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Generic Skinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2001
    Posts
    1,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well my generic scenario is like this.

    For 8 months of the year the only time I'm online is weekends...cos I got college, shoots, projects and basically a life.

    For the summer months I'm doing website design for a fibre optics company in order to finance the months from October on. So i'm online nearly all day at work.

    www.feasa.ie
    in case you care-but i promise you wont. check out my site instead people

    Whatcha writing Despin?

    [This message has been edited by Generic Skinhead (edited August 12, 2001).]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Generic Skinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2001
    Posts
    1,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Geez...You think I'm using reverse physcology on you guys?...I told you my other site www.feasa.ie was of no interest to you, yet seven of you still clicked on the link...ah well, maybe you learned something about the fiber optic industry in Ireland.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •